Internal Comms’ Untapped Connection to the Bottom Line
Location: Faneuil Room at Westin Boston Waterfront
Time: 9:00 am to 11:30 am
The Morning Brew:
Join author and brand strategist Douglas Spencer as he demonstrates why Internal Comms offers an underutilized and potent prescription for improving customer loyalty, brand strength, and the bottom line. We’ll explore:
- Why the brand strategy is your new best friend. There are many reasons why integrating the brand into your Internal Comms strategy makes irrefutable sense. We’ll cover them all so you can get to work and wow your management team in the process.
- Where your work with the brand strategy will have the greatest impact. From improving talent management metrics to the less obvious impact on product quality, we will look at all the positive change you can affect when you put the brand strategy to work.
- How you make it all happen. Finally, we’ll outline all the brand strategy-related steps you can take to increase the impact your Internal Comms work has on the bottom line.
Benefits of joining other #ICPros for Rise & Shine include:
- Building your network
- Learning from industry leaders
- Taking time to grow and learn
- A printed playbook with valuable lessons (in person only)
- PD hours toward continuing certification*
Your Expert Panel
Panelists will keep things hot by sharing templates, tips, and lessons learned from their most intense projects.
Registration is free. Sign up now.
Thank you to our partners: