Rise & Shine Series
Trends and Tactics That Stir Engagement
Our common ground as internal communicators is we need practical, tactical, step-by-step recipes, playbooks, templates to stir up engagement and communication performance in our role.
The heat is on with our profession to focus on outcomes vs outputs, so we’re filtering through the fluff and concentrating on topics that matter most. Don’t dilute your internal comms plan with outputs and stale methods, get what’s hot, brewing, and bold on this tour. Free step-by-step recipes come with every event so you can stir up engagement and performance in your workplace.
This series is the perfect blend of:
- What’s hot and brewing in the internal comms world
- A room full of well-connected internal communicators who are at the top of their game
- Perfect recipes that create outcomes and ROI in your work
- Get current: A featured speaker will talk about the most current strategies, best practices, latest trends, and tools that drive performance.
- Get connected: A panel of 3 well connected internal comms experts will share actual work products and their secrets on how they applied the speaker’s topic in their own organizations.
- Get confident: Discussion and step-by-step templates are given so you can walk away with a perk in your step, ready to implement what was discussed that afternoon when you get back to your desk. Yes, you leave with your own personalized to do list.
Coming to a City Near You:
Indianapolis, Tuesday April 30
The Mind Matters: Cognitive Bias and Communication Featuring Chuck Gose
Location: Ruth Lilly Library at Indianapolis Art Center
Time: 8:30 am to 11:00 am
Learn what cognitive biases are and review a selection of common ones that impact how we receive and deliver content at this free event.
Events coming soon to New York, Columbus, San Francisco, and more.
For questions about speaking, sponsorship, or being a panelist, contact our Event Organizer, Sara Jackson at firstname.lastname@example.org.